Friday, March 25, 2011

Pretty Pink Cupcakes




"I want to have a good body, but not as much as I want dessert."

~Jason Love

I made these cupcakes for a friend who is having a bake sale to raise money for Race for The Cure.

These are my favorite white cupcakes. And they really are.  If I told you how many I have eaten this morning, I think you'd believe me.

It's Spring!



We know it's Spring when the deer are in our yard everyday. Yesterday we saw 7.














These are so delicious and super moist. Plus the cupcakes themselves are a cinch to make.

Find the recipe here, My Favorite White Cupcakes.

Looking for more cupcake recipes?

Irish Coffee Cupcakes

Super Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Gorgeous cupcakes!

Lee said...

These look really delicious.

Cheerful said...

eye-catching display of mouthwatering cupcakes, i so love it that it is pink. doing it for a cause is a plus, great job! thanks for sharing your recipe! PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...wishing you goodluck and happy weekend!

Cindy said...

Pink cupcakes shout CUTE!! Love them.

♥ Willa @ Postage Journal♥ said...

Happy Weekend and Thanks for joining! Your Pink cupcake is simply so cute!!!!

Carlota said...

Looks a yummy Pink Cupcake!